Private Charter Tour
Plan your dream Margaret River tour with our touring experts and enjoy it the way you like. Our chartered tours and private group tours emphasise flexibility to guarantee personalised experiences perfectly suited to your group or occasion.
It's your tour ... we'll be your guide!
About this tour
- Get started
Download our free chartered tour guide – download guide here.
- Quick quote
Get a free, no obligation quote by completing our quick online form.
- Book your tour
Reserve your preferred tour date once you are satisfied with your quote. The reservation deposit is $250 and will not be withdrawn from your account until your itinerary is fully agreed.
- Finalise your itinerary
With your tour date secured, we’ll work closely with you in the lead up to your tour to create an amazing tour itinerary
You’re nearly there … pay for your tour at least 1-week before the date and we’re good to go!
Ensure everyone in your tour group are ready to experience a great Margaret River tour.
You might also like ...
Using a Group Bus Hire in Margaret River to Sample the Region's Best Distilleries
When you want to spend all day exploring some of the region's best wineries, distilleries, and other locations, nothing gets you there the same way as a group bus hire in Margaret River. When you and your friends can step into the air-conditioned comfort of a modern and well-maintained bus, you know that you're setting off on a journey to remember. At Cheers Tours, we're excited to offer a gateway into the Margaret River region and all it has to offer.
With some of the finest Australian wineries and distilleries available, you'll not only be able to enjoy an up-close look at how it's all made but also plenty of delicious samples-not to mention the opportunity to take something home from your favourite stops.
Fast Facts About Our Margaret River Distillery Tours
What are the most important things to know when you're booking a spot on one of our upcoming tours? Whether it's just you, a small group, or a big group with your best mates, we have options ready right now to suit everyone.
- The primary distillery that we book with is the beautiful Grove Distillery location. Its owners produce a wide range of spirits and liqueurs sure to delight even the most discerning palate.
- Our private tours feature custom itineraries. With more than 150 wineries and many other unique options available in Margaret River, we can set up almost any excursion with enough lead time.
- Every tour takes place with the help of one of our modern and highly maintained buses, which feature comfortable climate control to keep you happy from the start of your day until the last visit to a distillery in Margaret River.
What Makes Cheers Tours a Reputable Service?
Everyone wants to have fun when they visit a place such as the Grove Distillery in Margaret River, but safety and other factors are essential to consider. Before you hire one of our buses for an upcoming day out on the town, learn why you can trust our team to provide a top-shelf experience.
- We've been in this business for nearly 20 years. In that time, we've forged fantastic working relationships with the top wineries in the region; our guests are always welcomed in with a warm smile.
- Our attentive customer service is second to none. We want to ensure that you have a good time, and whenever you have questions, we have answers.
- Our reviews are stellar. Take a quick look at our Facebook or TripAdvisor pages to see what other customers love about using Cheers Tours for bus hire in Margaret River.
When visiting the Margaret River area, don't miss the opportunity to go on the adventure of a lifetime. Our convenient half- and full-day tours are perfect for those who only have a little time to spend in the area, while our private and chartered tours are ideal for those with a more specific itinerary in mind.
We can't wait to show you everything that this area has in store for you.