Plan your personalised Margaret River tour with our touring experts and enjoy and plan your special day’s experience, the way you like it.
Half Day Margaret River Wine Tour
Sample Margaret River Wineries, Brewery, Distillery and Gourmet Tastings in a single afternoon Tour.
NOTE: The Half Day Tours does not include lunch at Cowaramup Brewery
- Half Day Tour
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 17 and under
The Margaret River Winery, Brewery & Distillery Afternoon Tour
This is the best way to explore the Margaret River region in an afternoon!
- Visit two selected boutique Margaret River wineries with tutored wine tastings
- Get behind the scenes with a winery tour that includes a barrel tasting
- Complementary craft beer or local wine at Cowaramup Brewery
- Liqueur mini cocktails at the award winning Grove distillery
- Visit local producers sampling cheese, chocolate and French nougat
- Local tour guide that provides commentary aimed at increasing your knowledge and history of the region.
- Wine tasting fees covered at Cheers selected cellar doors
- Complimentary bottled water on board each bus
- Very comfortable and clean bus fleet complementing a tour around the spectacular Margaret River Cape to Cape region.
- Quench your thirst with Cheers shouting a complimentary craft brew or local wine at the Cowaramup Brewery.
- Enjoy mini liqueur cocktails on arrival at the Grove Distillery
- Pick up and Drop off Within the Margaret River Town only. For larger groups staying out of Margs town please call Chris prior to booking at 0474721836.
- Cheese and cracker platter served at a selected venue
- The half Day tour provides time to sit back and relax at both the Brewery and Distillery visits.
- Cheers wine bonus buy in conjunction with award winning cellar door. Buy 3 get 1 free.
Whilst the Half day Tour does NOT includes lunch the tour will stop at the Cowaramup Brewery. This can provide an opportunity to purchase food. However longer waiting times (in peak season and Saturdays) can exclude this option. Cheers strongly suggest that Half Day travelers have light meal prior to pick up.
Note: BYO alcohol is not permitted. Consumption of alcohol onboard a registered DOT tour bus is not permissible by law. All Cheers Tour Guides are RSA accredited.