Plan your personalised Margaret River tour with our touring experts and enjoy and plan your special day’s experience, the way you like it.
- Most Popular
Full Day Margaret River Wine Tour
- Full Day Tour
- Adults Ages 18+
- Children Ages 17 and under
The Ultimate Margaret River Tours with Gourmet, Winery, Brewery, Distillery & Scenic Tour Experience
Margaret River Tour Highlights
- Lunch within a picturesque setting at Cowaramup Brewery, featuring handcrafted ales and lagers or a local wine. One of the best brewery tours in Margaret River!
- Visit three personally selected boutique Margaret River wineries complimented with tutored wine tastings in Margaret River
- Behind the scenes winery tour with barrel tasting
- Liqueur mini cocktails at the award winning Grove Distillery
- Local gourmet treats including chocolate, nougat and cheese
- Commentary that builds your knowledge and connection to the culture and history of the Margaret River region
- Very clean and comfortable bus fleet that compliments a perfect Margaret River backdrop
The Best Wine Tour in Margaret River Includes:
- Wine Tasting at Cheers selected cellar doors
- Liqueur tastings at Grove Distillery
- Gourmet tastings
- Menu lunch complimented with a choice of Craft Beer, Local Wines, Cider or Soft Beverage
- Expert local Margaret River tour guides with music and commentary throughout the day
- Wine tasting 101, develop your wine tasting technique whilst building knowledge
- Complimentary Bottled spring water on board every bus
- Cheese and crackers at a selected venue on the day
- Instant confirmation of your booking
- Cheers wine bonus buy in conjunction with award winning cellar door. Buy 3 get 1 free.
During your booking process don’t forget to look at the group discount options saving you up to 20%. Cheers understands that organizing a large group is hard work. Cheers wants to help hard working group organizers, so look for the Deposit now, Balance later option when booking. Cheers will take individual payments from each group member.
Pick up and Drop Off
Cheers offers complimentary Pick up and Drop off for any booking size within the Margaret River Region. Margaret River Region includes – Margaret River Town, Prevelly, Gnarabup, Witchcliffe, Cowaramup, Gracetown, Grove Distillery Car Park. Please see FAQ.
Cheers also offers an extended complimentary Pickup service that caters for the expanded Margaret River Cape Region. However for bookings of less then 4 Pax the following small additional fee would apply to each booking.
North of Margaret River
Busselton $20.00 per Booking
Dunsborough $30.00 per Booking
Yallingup $30.00 per Booking
Bunker/Eagle Bay – Please call directly +61 474 721 836 (Chris)
South Of Margaret River
Contos $50.00 per Booking
Hamelin Bay $80.00 per Booking
Augusta/Molloy $120.00 per Booking
Note: BYO alcohol is not permitted. Consumption of alcohol onboard an unlicensed Department Of Transport tour bus is not permissible by law. All Cheers Tour Guides are RSA accredited.
For more information, please call: +61 474 721 836 (Chris)