We are proudly a family run tour business that has been in Margaret River since 2003. Over the years, our customers have enjoyed exploring the Margaret River Region with Cheers Scenic and Winery Tours. The Cheers experience is a fusion of good food, wine, history, knowledge and great fun. Cheers prides itself as being one of the region’s best value for money tours in the Margaret River Region. Our experienced, knowledgeable and witty guides, will take you on a journey of indulgence where you will get to experience local wine, spirits, beer, venison, cheese and chocolate. All in the comfort of our modern air conditioned buses. For those who would like to see what happens behind the scenes, you’ll be shown a range of processes involved in winemaking, from the planting of the vines, to the oak maturing of wine and of course, the all-important wine tasting.
This guy loves Margaret River. Chris has an absolute fascination with the outdoors and spends any free time kayaking, mountain biking, walking or swimming around the region. His knowledge of the region comes in very handy whilst on tour.
Juliette is originally from the UK and has made Margaret River her home. Juliette has recently taken to being a part time tour guide and we are very excited about her being part of our team. When she's not touring, Juliette teaches at the local school.
We've been blessed to have Pam on board for over 8 years. With her down-to-earth personality and warm rapport, Pam has a loyal following of customers who often ask for her when making bookings. Pam is also the local school bus driver.
Jayden is the youngest and fittest member of our team so he gets the hardest job - cleaning the buses. Like all teenagers, Jayden loves spending money, so Dad (Chris) is confident the daily bus clean will continue.
Book Your Margaret River Wine Tours with Cheers Tours
Whether you have a whole day or just a few hours, and whether you're travelling solo or with a group of friends, Margaret River wine tours are an excellent way to explore this lovely region. Cheers Tours offers a range of tour experiences suited to a variety of tastes and preferences.
Benefits of a Margaret River Winery Tour
When you book a full-day tour with us to some of the top Margaret River wineries, you'll enjoy the many delights this region has to offer. Spend a day taking in the local chocolates, cheeses, beers, liquors, and of course, award-winning WA wine in Margaret River. Here are a few of the perks of these tours.
- Wine tasting and information. Enjoy the opportunity to sample wines at three of the area's most beautiful wineries. You'll also learn a lot about the winemaking process, local indigenous culture, and more.
- Brewery and distillery visits. Wine isn't all there is to love on this tour. You'll also visit a family-owned brewery and taste handcrafted lagers and ales; you'll also stop by the Grove Distillery and try their award-winning spirits.
- Local produce and gourmet treats. During your tour, you'll indulge in a selection of gourmet goods from the Margaret River Cheese & Dairy Company, the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Bettenay's Nougat, and Venison Farm.
- A delicious lunch. We'll stop by the iconic Cowaramup Brewing Co. for a lovely mid-day meal and a choice of handcrafted beer or local wine, all in a picturesque setting overlooking the beautiful rural scenery.
Related Services We Provide to Margaret River Vineyard Tours
A full-day tour isn't your only option when you book with Cheers Tours. Some of your other choices include:
- Half-day tour. Spend an afternoon exploring the Margaret River region in the ultimate winery, distillery, and brewery experience. This tour is packed with fun experiences and a great selection of wines, beers, liquors, chocolates, cheeses, and nougats, all included in an efficient four-hour tour.
- Private day tour. Would you and your friends like to enjoy a wine tour tailored to your preferences? We can help. Book a private day tour with us for up to six people, and we'll work with you to plan a day designed just for you. Choose up to six venues to visit during your trip.
- Chartered tour. Our private chartered tours allow you to plan the Margaret River tour of your dreams just as you prefer. These tours emphasise flexibility to ensure a personalised experience created uniquely to your occasion or group.
Prepare for Your Visit to Cheers Tours
If you'd like to prepare for your wine tasting like a pro, there are a few things to know. First of all, be sure to eat and stay hydrated throughout the day. Also, dress appropriately, which means comfortable footwear and clothing as well as sunscreen. Avoid wearing perfumes and colognes, as they can affect your tasting experience (and that of others around you). Finally, don't forget your ID, camera, and your sense of adventure. Contact Cheers Tours to learn more.