Full Day Tour
The 'Full Bottle' Tour
Our full-day Margaret River tours offer so many extras. Enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour while sipping wines straight from the barrel followed by local liqueurs and craft brews. Delicious treats to delight the hungriest of gourmets including chocolates, nougats, cheeses and more. This tour includes lunch at the Cowaramup Brewery.
$120 per person
More details and booking >
Half Day Tour
The 'Glass Half Full' Tour
An afternoon Margaret River tour that is value packed for those who need to sample the delights of the Margaret River region but haven't got all day. Enjoy a selective range of wines, craft brews, liqueurs, chocolate and other local gourmet treats.
$85 per person
More details and booking >
Private Chartered Tour
Custom Group Tour
Private charters afford you the opportunity to create a personalised experience of Margaret River that your group will all enjoy. We know the Margaret River region inside out and will work with your requirements to create an itinerary that perfectly fits your tastes, time and budget.
It's your tour ... we'll be your guide.
More details and booking >
About Our Tours
Our Margaret River tours provide you the freedom to indulge in wines, local handcrafted brews, liqueurs and spirits whilst enjoying many other local gourmet delights without worrying about driving or stressing about planning and finding your way. Enjoy the assurance of traveling with local touring experts in our safe and comfortable air-conditioned busses. We're a local company who have proudly provided tours of Margaret River's finest wineries and food spots for nearly 20 years.
A full day or half day winery tour is the best way to experience Margaret River's wineries. But our wine tours offer even more than tasting some of the region's most celebrated wines. Those with a thirsty palate will also enjoy local craft beers, cocktails and liqueurs while delicious cheeses, chocolates, nougat and small goods will delight the hungriest of gourmets.
We're a local family who have proudly provided authentic, fun and educational Margaret River tours for many years. And with pick ups and drop offs throughout the region, it couldn't be easier. Sit back and relax - let us take you on a delicious discovery of Margaret River.
Why You Should Visit Margaret River
If you’re a fan of fabulous wine, a stunning coastline and beautiful beaches – you might want to get to Margaret River.
Good reads from our blog.
If you’re a fan of fabulous wine, a stunning coastline and beautiful beaches – you might want to get to Margaret River. Margaret River has…Read More
Beer Tasting in Margaret River
Arrange for a Beer Tasting in Margaret River That Goes at Your Pace
Embarking on a beer tasting in Margaret River is one of the best ways to sample what the area has to offer up close and personal. You shouldn’t have to worry about transportation or even figuring out the best order to visit each location on your dream itinerary. When you want to go on a beer tour, why not put all the heavy lifting in someone else’s hands while you and your group kick back and enjoy a relaxing half- or full-day adventure?
At Cheers Tours, we’ve created a variety of options to suit groups of every size. With nearly 20 years of experience showcasing the best of the region, we know how to create tours that you’ll love and remember.
What You Should Know About Our Margaret River Brewery Tours
At Cheers Tours, versatility is our forte. We’re happy to offer half- and full-day tours in a non-private capacity for those who just want to experience the area, but we have private options, too. Here are a few other essential things to know:
- We include a delicious lunch with your tour. What would a day of brews be without some tasty food? Your booking fee includes a fun meal in a scenic location.
- Full-day tours typically depart around 10 in the morning while our half-day tours depart just after noon. Both end around 5 PM in the early evening, and we can shuttle you back to your accommodation.
- Free tastings are not usually included during brewery visits. However, we can secure discounted tasting paddles for our group members to enjoy, so don’t miss trying a “real ale” or a hoppy IPA.
The History of Our Craft Beer Tour in Margaret River
How did we get our start in offering access to the many wineries and breweries found throughout the Margaret River community? Learn how we honed our skills to guide groups to the best wines, brews, and spirits that have made the area so famous.
- We got our start in 2003 as a family-run business. Inspired by our passionate love for the area, we set out to share it with others.
- We developed strong working relationships with many vintners and brewers in the area, allowing us to offer broader access to cellar doors for exclusive private tours.
- We’ve always kept our focus on value. We want you to go home feeling as though you’ve had an unforgettable experience.
Can You Customise Our Margaret River Beer Tours?
Do you want to play a direct role in establishing the itinerary that you and your group will follow? Book one of our private day-long or chartered tours and choose your preferred stops and the pace of the day using our full list of venues. Need assistance crafting the perfect day tour? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Our friendly staff can offer the insight to put together the best plan possible. Contact us today to learn how to customise a tour.
Wine Tasting Tours
Cheers Tours Offers Full- and Half-Day Wine Tasting Tours
Cheers Tours has been sharing the best that the Margaret River region has to offer for almost 20 years with our popular and value-packed wine tasting tours. The Margaret River region is Australia’s premier wine-growing region with over 200 wineries, and it is also a popular area for brewers and distillers. Wine tasting in the Margaret River has exploded in popularity. With our experienced tour guides, you will enjoy hand-picked venues to get the most out of your tour.
What You Should Know About Winery Tours in Margaret River
Australian wines have enjoyed growing popularity both here and abroad, and while the Margaret River region only produces five percent of Australia’s wine grapes, it accounts for over twenty percent of its premium wines. Many of the over 200 wineries in the area are boutique, producing small batches of award-winning wines.
Here are a few of our favourite wineries in Margaret River:
- Established in 1977, Xanadu Estate is one of the areas pioneering wineries. Situated on the doorstep of Margaret River Township, the cellar door and restaurant are nestled deep within impressive vineyards and gardens. The Xanadu 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded the coveted Jimmy Watson trophy.
- In the heart of the Margaret River Region, halfway to Cowaramup lies the Jarvis Estate Winery. On our full- and half-day tours, you will get a guided, behind-the-scenes tour of the wine-making process, including a taste of the wine straight from the barrel.
- Another off-the-beaten-path favourite of ours is Bettanays, which sits on a picaresque lake. Enjoy a delicious selection of liqueurs, wines, and nougat in the tasting room before savouring the view.
Fun Facts about Wine and Brewery Tours in Margaret River
While the Margaret River region is best known for its wine, that is far from the only thing that you can enjoy on our tours. Many breweries and distillers make their home in the region as well. Beyond imbibing, the breathtaking coastal scenery alone is worth the trip. A few fun facts to remember about our tours:
- One of our favourite stops for more than just wine is Grove Distillery. A tasting of their spirits, liqueurs, beers, and wine is akin to an interactive show, and their café is always a great lunch spot.
- The coastline is full of beautiful beaches, perfect for lounging, surfing and even whale watching.
- Trails crisscross the area from the beaches to the tall tree forests. A pleasant walk is a great way to burn off extra calories if you indulge in one of the fantastic desserts available at one of our favourite venues.
Why Cheers Tours WA Wine Tours Are Cost-Effective
As part of a proudly family-owned tour business, it has been our pleasure to help customers explore the beautiful corner of Australia in which we make our home. We offer both full- and half-day tours with private and chartered tours available for groups. Our half-day afternoon tours are our best value, packed with a sampling of the delights that Margaret River has to offer including wines, beers, liqueurs, and cheeses.
Contact us today to find out more about what you can see, do, and drink in the Margaret River region.