Half Day Margaret River Tour
The best way to explore the Margaret River Region in an afternoon. Enjoy the ultimate winery, brewery and distillery indulgence.
$75 AUD per person
An afternoon tour of Margaret River packed full of fun experiences for those who need to sample the delights of Margaret River but haven’t got all day. Enjoy a delicious selection of wines, liqueurs, nougat, chocolates, cheeses and other gourmet treats.
About this tour
- Duration 4-5 hours - approximately 11.15am to 5.00pm depending on pick-up location
- Award-winning venues handpicked by our guides
- Wine tasting at 2 venues
- Beer tasting included - enjoy handcrafted ales and lagers
- Pick-up and drop-off service
Pick-up and drop off to your accommodation in the Margaret River Region.
- Expert local Margaret River tour guide
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Enjoy a micro-brewery and handcrafted ales and lagers
- Visit 2 boutique Margaret River wineries, enjoy tastings direct from the barrel
- Behind-the-scenes winery tour
- Liqueurs and cocktails at award-winning distiller
- Local gourmet treats including chocolate, nougat, cheese and venison farm small-goods
An afternoon tour of Margaret River packed full of fun experiences for those who need to sample the delights of Margaret River but haven’t got all day. Enjoy a delicious selection of wines, liqueurs, handcrafted beerss, nougat, chocolates, cheeses and other gourmet treats.
- Wine tasting
Enjoy wine tasting two of Margaret River’s finest and most highly awarded wineries. Learn all about the winemaking process on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour hosted by a winemaker. Taste wine straight from the barrel. The wineries we frequently visit include Xanadu, Jarvis Estate, Bettenay’s Winery, Redgate Winery, Fermoy Winery and Passell Estate.
- Handcrafted ales and lagers
A balanced diet must include a great beer option. Enjoy within a family owned brewery whilst enjoying the picturesque town of Cowaramup.
Award winning spirits, liqueurs and optional beer tasting at the Grove Distillery. Enjoy a tipple, sit back and relax while Cheers serves a platter of cheese and crackers to help soak up the atmosphere.
- Gourmet treats and local produce
Induldge in all things gourmet with a special selection of treats from the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Margaret River Cheese & Dairy Company, Venison Farm and Bettenay’s Nougat.
Singles, couples, families or small groups who want to enjoy a variety of memorable Margaret River experiences but who haven't got all day.
Prepare for the tour
- Comfortable footwear
- Identification - the legal drinking age in Australia is 18
- Good vibes
- BYO alcohol