Full Day Margaret River Tour
The ultimate Margaret River winery, brewery and distillery tour experience.
$110 AUD per person
A full-day Margaret River tour to experience the many delicious delights the region has to offer. Including award-winning wines, handcrafted beer, liqueurs, spririts, cocktails, chocolates, cheeses and more. Our venues are chosen for their true character, interesting histories and, of course, fantastic Margaret River wine, food and drink!
About this tour
- Duration 7 hours - approximately 10am to 5pm
- Award-winning venues handpicked by our guides
- Wine tasting at 3 venues
- Beer tasting during visit to Cowaramup Brewery
- Liqueur and cocktails at The Grove Distillery
- Pick-up and drop-off service
Pick-up and drop-off to your accommodation in the Margaret River region. Include your mobile number when you book and we will confirm a pick-up time the evening before your tour.
- Expert local Margaret River tour guide
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Lunch within the picturesque setting at Cowaramup featuring handcrafted ales and lagers or a local wine
- Visit 3 boutique Margaret River wineries
- Behind-the-scenes winery tour
- Liqueurs and cocktails at award-winning distiller
- Local gourmet treats including chocolate, nougat, cheese and venison farm small-goods
- Wine 101 within an iconic estate cellar barrel room
A full-day tour of Margaret River where you’ll enjoy many delicious delights from around the region including wines, liqueurs, craft beers, chocolates, cheeses and more. This tour includes lunch and an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour. For over 15 years, we've proudly provided Margaret River’s best value tour experiences packed with hidden extras.
- Wine 101
The day begins at an iconic estate cellar barrel room. This idyllic location provides a private setting that offers an amazing photo opportunity. Your tour guide will present a wine appreciation 101 whilst you get to know your fellow tour guests and enjoy a sip. During the day you will learn about Margaret River’s wine industry, local indigenous culture and colonial history.
- Wine tasting
Enjoy wine tasting three of Margaret River’s finest and most highly awarded wineries. Learn all about the winemaking process on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour hosted by a winemaker. Taste wine straight from the barrel. The wineries we frequently visit include Xanadu, Jarvis Estate, Bettenay’s Winery, Redgate Winery, Fermoy Winery and Passell Estate.
- Brewery Experience
Handcrafted ales and lagers within a family owned brewery whilst enjoying the picturesque town of Cowaramup.
Award winning spirits, liqueurs and optional beer tasting at the Grove Distillery. Enjoy a tipple, sit back and relax while Cheers serves a platter of cheese and crackers to help soak up the atmosphere.
- Gourmet treats and local produce
Induldge in all things gourmet with a special selection of treats from the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Margaret River Cheese & Dairy Company, Venison Farm and Bettenay’s Nougat.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the iconic Cowaramup Brewing Co. complemented with a choice of local wine or handcrafted beer. This microbrewery opened in 2006. This family owned brewery is located overlooking the picturesque rural setting typical of Cowaramup.
Singles, couples, families or small groups who want to enjoy a variety of memorable Margaret River experiences.
Prepare for the tour
- Comfortable footwear
- Identification - the legal drinking age in Australia is 18
- Good vibes
- BYO alcohol