Cheers Tours Offers the Perfect Margaret River Day Tour for You
Cheers Tours is dedicated to showing off all the area can offer you with a Margaret River day tour. Renowned for its many wineries, the Margaret River region produces some of the best wines in Australia and the world, but it has much more to offer than that. Many distilleries and breweries make their home here as well, and with the breathtaking scenery, there is something for everyone on one of our day trips in Margaret River.
Why Cheers Tours Margaret River Day Trip Is Cost-Effective
Over 200 wineries call the Margaret River region home, making it challenging to identify the best-of-the-best without a tour. With so many opportunities for tasting fantastic wines, it is ideal to lean on both a tour guide and a designated driver.
There is no shortage of tours available to help you explore this area, but here are a few of the ways that our tours represent your best value:
- You can’t beat our almost 20 years of experience providing fun and informative tours of the area. We know how to find hidden gems and understand the best times to visit different venues.
- With both full- and half-day tours, we have options to fit every budget as well as plenty of suggestions for things to do after your tour.
- We also offer chartered and private tours. Visiting the area with a group can be cost-effective, and on private tours, you can enjoy a more personalised wine adventure.
Things to Do on Day Trips from Margaret River
The Margaret River region offers more than just the best wines and wineries in Australia. With its beautiful and rugged coastal location, there are opportunities for recreation both on and off the water. Lonely Planet has listed the Margaret River & Southern WA wine region as the best place to visit in Asia-Pacific. When you are finished with your tour with us, here are a few of the best things to do in the area:
- With miles of beaches, you can find a great place to lounge and read a book or do some whale watching. For those who want a little more action, take to the waves and enjoy the surf.
- Wine is not the only thing that you can drink from the Margaret River region. Our tours often include visits to breweries and distilleries in addition to wineries, but with so many in the area, even our tours can’t explore them all!
- The best accompaniment for wine is a good meal or maybe even a food festival. One of the largest of the area’s offerings is the Western Australia Gourmet Escape, a 10-day food festival held every November with more than 50 events and a whole world of gourmet foods to try.
Why Trust Cheers Tours Regarding a Winery Lunch in Margaret River?
Since founding our small, family-owned and run tour company almost 20 years ago, we have gotten to know the best of the Margaret River region. Our tours include visits to hand-picked venues offering top tasting wines, beers, and spirits and entertaining experiences. For lunch, we take our tours to the wineries that offer the most sumptuous food, and we are happy to offer our suggestions for further dining opportunities as well.
If you are interested in booking your tour or finding out more about the Margaret River region, contact us today.