Margaret River Transportation
Enjoy Our Margaret River Transportation and See the Region in Style
Are you looking for Margaret River transportation and an experienced tour guide to help you get the most out of your travels? Cheers Tours offers full- and half-day tours in this lovely area, a destination known for stunning vistas, a thriving art scene, amazing local food, and some of the best wines and beers around. We’d love to welcome you onto one of our tours and take you on a journey that you and your fellow guests will remember fondly for years to come.
This guy loves Margaret River. Chris has an absolute fascination with the outdoors and spends any free time kayaking, mountain biking, walking or swimming around the region. His knowledge of the region comes in very handy whilst on tour.
Juliette is originally from the UK and has made Margaret River her home. Juliette has recently taken to being a part time tour guide and we are very excited about her being part of our team. When she's not touring, Juliette teaches at the local school.
We've been blessed to have Pam on board for over 8 years. With her down-to-earth personality and warm rapport, Pam has a loyal following of customers who often ask for her when making bookings. Pam is also the local school bus driver.
Jayden is the youngest and fittest member of our team so he gets the hardest job - cleaning the buses. Like all teenagers, Jayden loves spending money, so Dad (Chris) is confident the daily bus clean will continue.
Benefits of Guided Margaret River Tours
If it’s wineries and craft breweries that you want to see, there are some distinct advantages to seeing them as part of a guided tour as opposed to setting out on your own.
- Benefit from our knowledge. You can drive yourself around the Margaret River area and see the sights for yourself, but you’ll have to do some extensive research to get the most out of your time. Instead, take advantage of the legwork we’ve already done for you.
Enjoy yourself without worrying about who will drive.
- Drinking and driving while visiting wineries and breweries is always a concern. Use our Margaret River transport instead, and all the members of your group will be free to taste to their heart’s content.
Learn more about the region and the wines, beers, and foods you taste. There’s a lot to be experienced on a
- Margaret River tour that you might miss without bringing a local tour guide along. Your Cheers Tour guide is equipped with all kinds of interesting facts and knowledge to share to make your experience as rich as possible.
Related Services We Provide to Margaret River Trips
We offer a range of tour options to satisfy many different needs and preferences. Choose from our:
- Full-day tour. Enjoy an exclusive tour with a behind-the-scenes look at some of the best local wineries and plenty of delicious treats along the way.
Half-day tour. Spend an afternoon touring Margaret
- River on a tour that offers incredible value for money with a carefully selected range of wines, liqueurs, cheeses, and more.
- Private day tour. Bring a small group of up to six people for the ultimate private custom tour, complete with wine, beer, and food; all handpicked to suit your desires.
- Chartered tour. Have the personalised experience that you want with a private chartered tour of the Margaret River region. We’ll design a trip for you that suits your tastes, schedule, and budget perfectly.
About Cheers Tours
Cheers Tours is operated by a husband-wife team with nearly 20 years’ experience in the local tourism industry. We offer balanced tours with wine, beer, and lots of beautifully scenic areas for you and your friends to enjoy. We are highly familiar with the region and know how to provide a fun and efficient tour with as many exciting stops along the way as possible. This is not just your average wine tour – so sign up today and get ready for one of the best days ever!
Contact us for more information.