Half Day Tour
‘The Glass Half Full Tour’
At only $75 pp, our half day afternoon tour is perfect for those who want to get the most out of their short stay in Margaret River.
- Visit several of the region’s finest wineries and taste a selection of wines
- Indulge in a selection of liqueurs, beers and cocktails during a visit to the Grove Distillery. The Grove is an award-winning distillery that offers hand-crafted beers, cocktails as well as liqueurs
- The Margaret River Chocolate Factory is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Margaret River with an amazing range of chocolate products as well as viewing windows to see the chocolate making process
- The Margaret River Cheese Factory is a shrine to the proud local dairy industry with a wide variety of cheeses, yoghurts and legendairy (pun intended) milkshakes
- For something a little bit different a visit to the Margaret River Venison Farm provides gourmets with a unique opportunity to taste local kangaroo, emu a venison
- Cheers Wine & Scenic Tours will show you the delights of French nougat whilst enjoying a selection of wine at Bettenay cellar door
Experience Local Knowledge & Comfort
Our Margaret river tours gives you the freedom to indulge without worrying about driving or stressing about planning and finding your way. Enjoy the assurance of traveling with local touring experts in our safe and comfortable air-conditioned bus. We're a local company who have proudly provided authentic, fun and educational Margaret River tours for many years.
Pick up & Drop Off
Pick up point for this tour is at the back of the Margaret River Visitors Centre car park at 12.45pm. Cheers will drop you back at any location within Margaret River.