Glass Half Full Tour
A half day value packed journey of Margaret River’s favourite experiences - only $70 per person !!
A value packed 4-hour journey that includes two wineries, nougat factory, chocolate factory, cheese factory, venison farm and a distillery/brewery experience that includes liqueur and cocktail tastings.
Experience a day of laughter, learning, eating and drinking! Our knowledgeable guides show you where to nab a bargain or get a great bottle to keep for a special occasion. Most wineries even have special 'Cheers' discounts.
Pick up and Drop Off
Pick up point for the Glass Half Full tour is at the back of the Margaret River Visitors Centre car park at 12.45pm. Cheers will then drop you back at any location within Margaret River.
- Visit several of the region’s finest wineries and taste a selection of wines.
- Indulge in French style Nougat at Bettenays
- Chocolate at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory
- World class cheeses at the Margaret River Dairy Factory
- A visit to the Margaret River Venison Farm will give you the opportunity to try local kangaroo, emu and venison.
- Selection of liqueurs and cocktails during a visit to the Grove Distillery. The Grove can best be described as a place for everybody with award winning spirits, liqueurs and hand crafted beers. Another great option is to sit relax and enjoy a cup of something hot and mingle among your new friends.
At only $70pp this is the best valued option for those on a time budget but want to get the most in during their stay at Margaret River.