Full Day Tour & Lunch
‘The Full Bottle Tour’
On the full day wine tour, you'll enjoy a fun and informative tour of some of Margaret River's most celebrated wineries. This tour includes a delicious winery lunch and an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour. But our wine tours offer even more than tasting some of the region's best wines.
- Indulge in a selection of liqueurs, beers and cocktails during a visit to the Grove Distillery. The Grove is an award-winning distillery that offers hand-crafted beers, cocktails as well as liqueurs
- The Margaret River Chocolate Factory is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Margaret River with an amazing range of chocolate products as well as viewing windows to see the chocolate making process
- The Margaret River Cheese Factory is a shrine to the proud local dairy industry with a wide variety of cheeses, yoghurts and legendairy (pun intended) milkshakes
- For something a little bit different a visit to the Margaret River Venison Farm provides gourmets with a unique opportunity to taste local kangaroo, emu a venison
- Cheers Wine & Scenic Tours will show you the delights of French nougat whilst enjoying a selection of wine at Bettenay cellar door
Delicious Lunch & Tour
Enjoy lunch at Margaret River’s iconic Watershed restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine - make an informed wine choice based on your tasting at Watershed's cellar door and barrel room tour.
Experience Local Knowledge & Comfort
Our full day tour affords you the freedom to indulge without worrying about driving or stressing about planning and finding your way. Enjoy the assurance of traveling with local touring experts in our safe and comfortable air-conditioned bus. We're a local company who have proudly provided authentic, fun and educational Margaret River tours for many years.
Pick-up & Drop-offWe'll pick you up and drop you off free of charge from anywhere within the Margaret River region.
- Pick-up from 10.00 to 10.30am
- Drop-off from 5.30 to 6.00pm