Arrange for a Beer Tasting in Margaret River That Goes at Your Pace
Embarking on a beer tasting in Margaret River is one of the best ways to sample what the area has to offer up close and personal. You shouldn’t have to worry about transportation or even figuring out the best order to visit each location on your dream itinerary. When you want to go on a beer tour, why not put all the heavy lifting in someone else’s hands while you and your group kick back and enjoy a relaxing half- or full-day adventure?
At Cheers Tours, we’ve created a variety of options to suit groups of every size. With nearly 20 years of experience showcasing the best of the region, we know how to create tours that you’ll love and remember.
What You Should Know About Our Margaret River Brewery Tours
At Cheers Tours, versatility is our forte. We’re happy to offer half- and full-day tours in a non-private capacity for those who just want to experience the area, but we have private options, too. Here are a few other essential things to know:
- We include a delicious lunch with your tour. What would a day of brews be without some tasty food? Your booking fee includes a fun meal in a scenic location.
- Full-day tours typically depart around 10 in the morning while our half-day tours depart just after noon. Both end around 5 PM in the early evening, and we can shuttle you back to your accommodation.
- Free tastings are not usually included during brewery visits. However, we can secure discounted tasting paddles for our group members to enjoy, so don’t miss trying a “real ale” or a hoppy IPA.
The History of Our Craft Beer Tour in Margaret River
How did we get our start in offering access to the many wineries and breweries found throughout the Margaret River community? Learn how we honed our skills to guide groups to the best wines, brews, and spirits that have made the area so famous.
- We got our start in 2003 as a family-run business. Inspired by our passionate love for the area, we set out to share it with others.
- We developed strong working relationships with many vintners and brewers in the area, allowing us to offer broader access to cellar doors for exclusive private tours.
- We’ve always kept our focus on value. We want you to go home feeling as though you’ve had an unforgettable experience.
Can You Customise Our Margaret River Beer Tours?
Do you want to play a direct role in establishing the itinerary that you and your group will follow? Book one of our private day-long or chartered tours and choose your preferred stops and the pace of the day using our full list of venues. Need assistance crafting the perfect day tour? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Our friendly staff can offer the insight to put together the best plan possible. Contact us today to learn how to customise a tour.